Thursday, July 30

My life according to Taylor Swift

I've missed you, blogger! I keep meaning to update, but I've once again gotten lazy with dressing myself and taking pictures. I seem to have fallen back into my ritual of eat-sleep-guard, but I do look forward to hanging out with a certain new friend after work, especially since he doesn't care how lazy I am with dressing myself. Pretty much anything is a step up from the black yoga pants and uniform tee that I dutifully sport every day at the pool.

I'm currently packing for a week-long trip to Alaska with my family. Tomorrow morning, I fly to Seattle and board a ship that will sail me around the glaciers. I love packing, yes I do! I'll admit it's kind of a hassle, but it just builds anticipation for the upcoming trip. Plus, I love any reason to go through my endless closet and excessive supply of shoes. Do I really need six pairs of shoes for this trip? I'm thinking yes.

I took this survey from clandestinique, who took it from someone else. Gotta love recycling! Given my recent obsession with Taylor Swift, I had to do it.


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Re-post as “my life according to (band name)”

Pick your Artist: Taylor Swift

Are you a male or female: Tim McGraw? (Fail. Alright, I tried.)

Describe yourself: Tied Together With a Smile

How do you feel: Fearless

Describe where you currently live: A Place in This World

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Outside

Your favorite form of transportation: White Horse

Your best friend is: Crazier

You and your best friends are: Forever and Always

What’s the weather like? Cold As You

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Best Day

What is life to you: Love Story

Your current relationship: I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Your fear: Should've Said No

What is the best advice you have to give: Stay Beautiful

Thought for the Day: You Belong With Me

My motto: Breathe


Not bad, right? Way to go, Taylor! I'll resume the picture posts in Alaska as long as our room has free internet. I'm really excited to show off my new heels!

1 comment:

angie said...

yours is definitely wayy more upbeat than mine was LOL

good job =P