Wednesday, February 24

Today I feel...

sadness
Wearing: sadness

Currently blogging in the dark with Sniffle on my lap. Slow music playing in the background. Can't find the motivation to stand up and turn on the lights. Can't even find the motivation to plug in speakers or the power cord to my laptop, so the battery is slowly dying.

I don't think I've ever put so much time and effort into studying for a midterm. I don't think I've ever given up so much sleep and felt so confident that I knew the material. And I don't think my confidence has ever come crashing during an exam that ended up being so unfairly difficult. And to top it off, my class enrollment time happened to fall during the midterm. I thought it would be fine to enroll after, but the classes I needed closed during said midterm.

I think I'll just ditch the rest of the day and walk around Westwood or something. But it looks like it's going to rain. Yeah, it would.

Don't worry. I'm okay. It's just... today sucks.

No comments: