Sunday, September 27

shoe splurge

camera outfit 1

camera outfit 2

camera outfit 3

camera outfit 4
Wearing: Old Navy V-neck pocket tee, Forever 21 shorts (via Crossroads) and camera necklace, Urban Outfitters Ecoté gladiators, P's brown leather saddle bag

I woke up in a great mood this morning afternoon due to a wonderful dream I had. After brunch, P and I headed to Westwood to do some shopping. We picked out colorful panties at Victoria's Secret at 10 for $25 thanks to a coupon I downloaded. I then splurged on T-strap flats (in pink) and studded suede boots (in tan) at Urban Outfitters. They're so beautiful! After another gratifying trip to Yogurtland, we shopped at DSW and Top Shoes before heading back to the dorm to try on everything we had just bought.

The weekend is almost over and I have yet to do anything productive. I need to start reading for my Life Science class, at the very least. I guess I'll do that tonight. On the bright side, the scorching heat is subsiding and temperatures are forecasted to drop into the low 70s by the end of next week, so my sweat glands can finally take a break. THANK GOD.

3 comments:

T.J. said...

I miss shopping with you!

jojo said...

OH. these shoes. i love them!

Paige Danielle said...

HI, I know this may seem extreamly odd. but I recently lost the EXACT necklace that you have in these pictures and I was wondering if I could buy it off you. I know it seems really strange but I would do anything to find another one, only problem is they stopped selling them. If you're up for selling it please leme know. hoyisspaige@yahoo.com I'm Paige Danielle by the way. Sorry for the randomness. I've just been searching EVERYWHERE for the necklace.