Friday, November 21

Daydream

Yesterday was beyond beautiful. It was almost too perfect. Towards the end of the day, I was wondering if I had really woken up from my sleep the night before. Maybe it was just a dream. Who cares? It was perfect.

I had fallen asleep reading Twilight the night before, and surprisingly, I woke up sans alarm clock. I took my time walking to South Campus, listening to my iPod and mentally reviewing chemical equilibrium. I got to class early and I breezed through my chem quiz without having to think twice about anything, so I'm hoping that went well. [KNOCK ON WOOD.] I also got my quiz back from last week - I had raped it. RAPED. IT.

I finished my quiz early, so I went back to my dorm and scheduled my classes. I got both the classes I wanted. I then returned to my room and watched Gossip Girl white eating a turkey-avocado-garlic herb cheese spread sandwich.

I went to my math discussion, through which I played Sudoku with Y. I got a perfect score on my homework for the first time in three weeks. On our way back from class, we picked up tapioca milk tea (!) for just $2.

At night, there was a Lowell dinner - really really small, but fun! This cute boy approached me at dinner and asked my name. When I told him, he smiled and walked away, without telling me his. His face was so familiar, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where or how I met him. He mentioned that his friend, J, also lives on my floor, and this should have hinted at how I may or may not know him, but it didn't. I must consult J on the matter.

Closer to midnight, I played in the lounge with my floormates, watching YouTube videos and playing games on R's iPhone. I climbed into bed around 1AM, and once again, fell asleep reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that definitely sounds like a good day i'm envious

jojo said...

YAAA LOWELL! i was part of your perfect day. that makes me happy ahah

word verification: pasta (HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?)