Monday, February 9

Come again some other day.

Dr. Lavelle, before beginning his lecture today, asks "so, did you guys do anything interesting this weekend?" He then proceeds to duck under the podium as memories of yesterday's Chemistry midterm evoke groans from the class. Well played, Laurence.

So that was my weekend. Saturday was spent studying chemistry, and Sunday morning was spent studying some more. After the midterm, I went with some floormates to Nijiya, a cutesy Japanese market full of Asian goodies conveniently located next to a Yogurtland. Frozen yogurt topped with fresh fruit and a mound of mochi is my favorite pick-me-up.

Thank you again to everyone who made my birthday special. And thanks to everyone who bought me presents on my wish list! What can I say? I have awesome friends who spoil me rotten. :)

I also got this deliciously cozy sweater from Urban as a gift. Rumi of Fashion Toast features it on her blog here and here.



As much as I love watching the rain fall, and as much as I know California needs water, I can't help but feel annoyed at this weather...but that's probably because I don't have any rain gear but the tiny purple umbrella that I barely fit under. Rain, rain, go away.

No comments: