Saturday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't believe in Singles Awareness Day. Why celebrate a holiday whose acronym is SAD? No, I don't need a valentine to celebrate Valentine's Day. We can all celebrate love.

I spent my Valentine's Day frolicking around Santa Monica with a bunch of floormates (and A.Lo). TJ and I thrifted at Goodwill. I finally bought a blazer (for just $6)! We then promenaded down Third Street and had more jolly fun. Some of the boys on my floor had fun trying on brightly colored denim inside Pac Sun. Of course, no homo...

Yesterday, our dining hall played "I Must Not Chase the Boys," a song by my favorite band in 7th-8th grade, Play. Anyone who remembers them gets extra special kudos from me. I remember being so excited to see them in concert with P. Last night, we blasted their songs on my laptop and sang to them in our dorm room. It was a fun night. For those of you who need a refresher, this is Play's "Us Against the World." :)



Tonight, P and I are going to have movie night! It's been a good Valentine's Day. I hope you guys had a good day, too. Hope you're all well. :)

No comments: