Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

I was jostled out from under my warm covers at the ungodly hour of 8 AM. I unwillingly donned an overly festive bright red bow headband, sparkly snowflake earrings, my ski jacket, and my furry boots to visit my grandparents. As I drifted off to sleep on the drive back, my dad commented on how he loves waking up early because it makes him feel productive.

We got home shortly before 11 AM, just in time to clean and vacuum before welcoming the slew of relatives that will be staying with us for the rest of the week. We put off opening Christmas presents until tonight, but we've entertained ourselves with foosball, board games, and Xbox.

Everyone left for a walk around San Francisco, leaving my mom and me to make Christmas dinner. When we finished most of it, my mom gave me an early birthday gift (because I'll be at school on my birthday).

Check out my 19th birthday present!



That's an 18K white gold Hello Kitty sitting on a cultured white pearl. I didn't know Sanrio made jewelry other than the outrageous costume stuff they sell in stores.

So here I am, contently wasting away time in front of Lappie, waiting for my family to get back from their walk.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a grand time. 19th Birthday, dang, you're so old. Haha, I kid, but not. Enjoy what's left of your Christmas, your Holidays, and your Break. Hopefully I'll see you before you jet off sunny SoCal.