Wednesday, October 22

Just Staring

As I got up late this morning, I was forced to go to class in a sweatshirt and oversized tee. Feeling particularly schlep-y, I returned to my room right after class and changed into one of my little black dresses and felt much better.

I decided to skip math today because we were reviewing the chain rule, again. I was strolling campus aimlessly when I ran into Pretty Boy J. He was hungry, so we sat down inside Ackerman and chatted over my second lunch. In an hour, I had learned way more about him than I had expected. I came to find that Pretty Boy J is far prettier on the inside than he is on the outside, and god knows his outside is pretty (keep in mind that I refer to him as Pretty Boy). After munching, we walked to chem and got there early enough to get a seat towards the front.

After class, Pretty Boy J left with some friends and I nearly walked into R as I was saying goodbye. Never one to pass up an opportunity to socialize, I stayed in the chem courtyard and chatted with him until the shade from the tree moved so far that we were left standing in the over-90-degree heat.

Earlier, P and I were iming via Skype because we were bitching about all the things we couldn't bitch about out loud. She informed me that D was staring at us, and had been for some time. When I looked up and asked what she was doing, she responded with, "Oh, I'm just staring." Now I have to ask, who seriously admits to staring at other people?

My outfit from yesterday (I tend to change during the day if the weather changes):



sweatshirt: UCLA (well, obviously)
leggings: Forever 21
boots: Steve Madden



cardigan: Mossimo, Target
tunic: unknown brand, Crossroads
boots: still Steve Madden

I really need to stop procrastinating and get on top of my school work. (Excuse the image.)

p.s. PARIS, TU ME MANQUES BEAUCOUP!



Here, we see brie (Champignon brand, not President) and spreadable garlic & herb cheese on wheat bread (not fresh-baked baguette).

No comments: