Sunday, March 15

Anticipation

If you subscribe to LIL J, you probably already know, but I thought I'd spread the word anyways because everyone loves free things. Bare Escentuals is giving out a FREE SAMPLE of their SPF 15 mineral foundation set, complete with a mini kabuki brush! Just pay $3.95 shipping.

I took my chem final today. It was death, but on the upside, it's my last general chemistry final (unless I failed it and have to retake the class). Next quarter, organic chemistry!

My last final is math, tomorrow morning at 11:30am. I can't study seriously for it because I've already finished packing and am so excited to go home. I can already feel myself taking off for SFO. My plans for spring break include lifeguard training, followed by dates with Mommy's cooking and movies from Netflix. Ahh, the good life.

Good luck on your finals! :)

No comments: