Tuesday, March 17

Flying Virgin

My flight was delayed last night. I sat onboard my pink and purple fluorescently lit Virgin plane and waited over an hour to take flight. What happened? SFO refused to lift their ground stop, meaning they would not allow airplanes from other airports to land until they decided it was safe. Good thing Virgin has an excellent entertainment system. I fell asleep watching free episodes of Family Guy and didn't wake up until I was thousands of feet in the air.

I was starving by the time I arrived at SFO at 10:40pm. As soon as I walked out of the gate, an attractive gay couple just in front of me embraced and engaged in some very public displays of affection, which simultaneously made my heart smile and distracted me from my hunger. Oh, how I've missed San Francisco.

No comments: