Tuesday, March 10

Meet Qwerty

I got up at 7am this morning to take my chem lab exam at 8am. I thought the was reasonable, but that's what I thought last time and ended up getting a perfect C. So maybe it wasn't so reasonable. Who can tell me why we sprinkle salt on the roads during snow season? No one cares? Yeah, that's what I thought.

My Motokrzr keeps dying on me. The speakers only go off when the phone is in alarm setting, so I can still use it as an alarm clock, but it refuses to ring for incoming calls. The vibrate kind of just goes off when it wants attention. Thus, I'm getting a new phone (it's in the mail). Behold, the Motorola Q:



It was described on Motorola's website as "the first no-compromise QWERTY." I'm not sure what that means, and I'm not sure why other phones would compromise anything... At first glance, I thought it looked a lot like my graphing calculator, not that I really care. I'm just glad the phone has a texting keyboard. Yesterday, I learned via Wiki that "Qwerty" refers to the traditional keyboard layout. In any case, I think Qwerty is an awesome name for a phone.

I've got tons of work to do. Time to revise my final essays, do math homework, and study for chem like crazy. Why is the quarter system allowed to exist when tenth week such hell?

No comments: