Saturday, March 7

Honey

Remember how I said that my relatives spoil me when I visit them in LA? Well, that hasn't changed. Last night, I went to my grandparents' house for home-cooked Chinese food. Even without eating meat, it was pretty darn good. My aunt and uncle make it easy for me to be a vegetarian because they don't eat meat either. That's win.

Today, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean with my cousins and Honey after watching a webcasted chem lecture and giving up on writing my essay. My uncle let me play with his vintage guitar (he's had it since he was in college!) and complemented me on my ability to tune by ear. We then went grocery shopping and got frozen yogurt at the new Yogurtland here. Yeah, this place is pretty much heaven.

My cousin recently adopted a maltipoo that's just over 8 weeks old. Her name is Honey and she is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay pritdayyyyyy!

ahahahhah

"i've never seen your blog before"

"oh.. its gooood ;)"

LOL
LOVE YOU BOOBOO!

Cory Soto said...

oh my god, i know society dictates that i act manly but i would seriously melt and baby-babble to that dog if i saw it